Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Alpinestars GP PRO Brand New Black\White - Motorcycle Gloves

Discussion in 'Archived' started by restive99, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ****************Sold Black\White Pair********************************

Selling brand new orignial Alpinestars GP Pro Gloves. Size is medium, selling as I've lost my licence and bought them just before I lost my licence. Top of the line gloves, still in original packing, normally retail for $225.00.
    I'm selling them for $189 only, I believe that's the cheapest you can get them for in Oz. I have two pairs one is black\White other is white\red both are same size. Pick up in Melbourne CBD or
    can be shipped for additional $10

Attached Files:

2. I also have this red/White pair, size Medium, brand new. Price, $189

Attached Files:

3. I'll chat to my partner, he might be interested. Aren't you going to ride again when you get your lic. back?
  4. I'm on a payment plan at the moment to pay my speeding fines, i got two tickets in close succession, plus insurance an rego are due..cash straped at the moment..should have gone to track to get my speeding fix..
  5. Ah, understandable. I talked to the other half and he said no (He rides MX - says they're not the right type of glove). If you're really stuck, try getting a debt consolidation loan, pay everything off that you need to, and pay the bank back - they seem to be a wee bit more flexible on payments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.