Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Alpinestars GP Plus Pants (EU 50 US 34) and Tech 1-R Jacket (EU 50 US 40)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Hobbsie, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpinestars GP Plus Pants (EU 50 US 34) and Tech 1-R Jacket (EU 50 US 40) - SOLD!

Bought these online and they are a bit too small for me. Pants have never been worn, jacket has been worn for probably 2 hours total. Both are in as new condition.

Alpinestars GP Plus Pants sz EU 50 US 34 Black - $350

Alpinestars Tech 1-R jacket sz EU 50 US 40 Black/white - $450

Or buy both for $750

Prices are neg.

0401 216 234

Attached Files:

2. These are going up on ebay now, netriders can have the pair for $700 or $320 for pants $420 for jacket.
  3. Some pictures of the jacket.

I don't have any of the pants at the moment but am happy to take some if anyone would like them. I didn't think it necessary as they are quite literally brand new and never worn.

4. Jacket sold, pants still available.
  5. How tall and fat are you, and do those pants have the full 360-degree zipper?
  6. Yes they have the full 360 degree zipper. I have had A* track pants in the past and they are very similar, but these don't have the perforation on the thighs.

I am 178cm and 83kg, average build.. not skinny but not fat. I would say these would fit someone who wears a size 32.
  7. Thanks Hobbsie...
    I'm trying on a 2-piece Joe Rocket this afternoon that's for cheap, so I'll let you know if that doesn't work out - I'm about the same height but 13Kg lighter, and I do wear 32 jeans...
  8. No comparison between these and a Joe Rocket suit IMO. The Tech 1R jacket is a premo bit of gear!

If I wasn't about 4 sizes and 12kg bigger than you I would buy these in a heartbeat! GLWTS
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah I saw that definitely a great deal, but I think at 70kg it will be massive on you haha. I'd say these pants should fit you nicely from the sound of it, so let me know how you go.

Cheers Craig, agreed definitely great gear!
  10. Both sold now, thanks for the interest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.