Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Alpinestars GP-Plus gloves (Bundoora)

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by jack_1313, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpinestars GP-Plus gloves (National) - STILL AVAILABLE!

Edit: SOLD, thanks Rob.

Alpinestars GP-Plus gloves.
    Black
    XL
    $120
    New (or as good as)
    Bundoora, Victoria

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I bought these gloves from Peter Stevens about mid-way through last year for the retail price of $200. Wore them once (not raining) and found that they are far too constricting on my long lanky fingers, so it was back to Peter Stevens to buy a different pair. The salesman actually said they might be able to take the original gloves back if I brought them in the next day.

But as my thesis was consuming my life at the time, I just zipped them back into their packaging and forgot about them. Now the thesis is done and it’s time to move these.

A quick search shows the online retail value of these gloves to be $190-200 plus shipping, so it is a saving of around $80. I think that’s pretty good for a pair of gloves that have had about an hour and a half of use.

You’re welcome to come around and try the fit of the gloves before buying (don’t make the same mistake I did).

2. $140. That's $60 off retail price!

3. Re: Alpinestars GP-Plus gloves (All states)

Bump! Still for sale. Will mail for free.

4. Change of plans - the gloves are still available for $120 (see changes made to first post).
    If a mod could change the suffix of this thread from [VIC] to [NA/National] I would really appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.