Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

AlpineStars CR Jacket - Anyone got it?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by alex92, May 18, 2010.

1. Hey guys the GP Plus jacket fits so well but I saw the CR jacket which looks slightly better and is only $20 more. It also has more stretch panels than the GP Plus.

Just wondering, if anyone has this jacket, if the fit is the same as the GP Plus jacket, and is it as comfortable as the GP Plus?

Additionally, has anyone purchased the CE approved back padding for this jacket? Or does anyone use a back protector with this jacket?

Regarding the CE approved armour/back protector, do they affect the feel of the jacket at all?

2. The CE back protector feels like a thin body board. Hard and stiff but enough bend. I'll probably only use mine during long rides, not everyday use.
  3. Yeh im curious how are the alpinestar gp + jacket? how breathable are they and how much can u buy one for do u know? thanks