Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Alpinestars Boot Sizing

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Lane, Sep 22, 2009.

1. G'day!

Looking at some Alpinestars SMX-5 boots yesterday and I am a bit confused at the sizing.

I wear 11-12 US depending on the brand, I also have a narrow foot, according to their chart that puts me in a around a 46 euro.

When I tried on the 46 it was way too big, the 44 was much better, but I walked away to think about it some more.

Just after some feedback from people who have Alpinestars boots and their experiences in sizing please.

2. Boots are one thing I wouldn't buy online unless I had tried the same boot first in a store. I have alpinestar boots and needed euro 48, when normally in a shoe I'm 44/45.
  3. +1 Id always try the boots on first. My a* Supertech R are a size 43 and similiar to what i wear.
  4. I have size 11-12 US feet, and I bought SMX-5s in size 45 euro. They're just the right size for me. My last pair of sneakers were size 11 nikes. But my feet are more wide than narrow.