Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Alpinestars a-10 air-flo pants

Discussion in 'Archived' started by jhammy, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have bought these and an Alpine* jacket from a website in the US and now they've arrived and the pants pull the jacket down when zipped together (the joys of being a lanky bastard). So instead of sending them back for a refund i'll offer them up on here 1st.

I paid $230 for them and they have only been tried on, never worn. Still have the tags and everything. I'll copy and paste all the info about them below.

The pants are a Large (34 waste).

I'm looking for $230 for them, and i'm happy to post them to you at your cost. If I get no interest by next week i'll just return them.
  2. *Bump*

Haven't got round to posting these.

Offering free delivery as i've got to post them back to US which will cost me as well. You've got till this weekend before I get round to posting them!

Oh and everyone that has messaged me, and then gone to a shop to try on a pair before hand has found them to be too small for a 34, so they are quite a small fit. Probably perfect it you are a 32 waist or so.
  3. Still available!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.