Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Alpinestar​s Tech 1-R Leather Motorcycle Jacket

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by restive99, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ********************SOLD****************

Up for sale is my Astars Tech 1-R Jacket. It is in very good condition and have been hanging in my wardrobe for past few months as I'm not rinding due to licence suspension. It looks great and smells nice. Jacket was bought from Peter Stevens Melbourne and retails for $700, you can have it for $460.00.
    It is a technical piece of equipment that stands out, with race hump and tons of perforation. Never been down or to the track in the jacekt. Click on the link below for detailed specs. Size is Euro 48, US 38, Colour is Black\White.

Peter Stevens has this jacket in red colour advertised for 599 on their website however black\white is still being sold for 750.

Pick up in Melbourne City.

http://www.alpinestars.com/shop/categories/moto/jackets/leather/tech-1-r-leather-jacket/

Attached Files:

2. Will sell for $425.

3. Can vouch for this jacket, own it myself, bloody comfy, doesn't get too hot in summer and looks sexy. Top buy, especially for that that price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.