Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Alpine stars leathers. Cheapest online store?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by slideways, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Does anyone know of any cheap online stores selling alpine stars leathers? I am specifically looking for pants with knee sliders like the Apex range.

Just curious I anyone knows of any cheap stores or stores having a special etc etc. Cheapest I've seen myself is eBay....

I would also consider buying 2nd hand if near new...

2. If you know your size or willing to take a bit of a risk, I've always found the cheapest place to buy gear is online from the USA. Just do a google search for motorcycle + international shipping and you should get a bunch you can look through. Superbike toystore often has good specials but they tend to be slow delivery times so look elsewhere if you're in a hurry.
  3. the only way you will get the quality of alpine stars at a reasonable price is by buying another brand
  4. kind of committed to alpine stars as i already have a leather jacket, which has the zip at the bottom to attach to alpine stars pants.

I know others MAY fit, but I don't want to risk it.
  5. try revzilla or newenough.com
  6. Had a hiccup with my only order (so far) from them. Boots were marked as in stock, didn't get past the "in process" status for about 3 weeks. Emailed asking what was happening, they told me they weren't getting any more stock. Replied with a wtf, they were when I ordered; then they did have them. Took a month via DHL (sat in a german sorting warehouse for more than a week, 3 weeks in transit) once they were actually posted.

I think it was a once-off cockup, and the price really couldn't be beaten. Just gotta be patient.
  7. Yeah the prices are un-beatable, just slow. took a month for my sidi boots to come.
  8. You do know you can get the zipper changed don't you?
  9. .....I know now...... :)
  10. motomummy has cheap shipping and a 15% discount on all alpinestars.
  11. Sportbiketrackgear.com
  12. I compared the prices of all the shop mentioned above, no one can beat fc-moto.
  13. got mine off motomummy, their customer service was decent when i used them
  14. +1

Ridersdiscount have some decent specials on A* 1pc suits atm!

motoin.de - is great for Dainese stuff.