Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by jayque, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been reading the forums for a bit and wanted to jump on in (once I found where they went to!).

I've actually been for a ride with clueless and a couple of the others (*waves hi!*). Lately I've been out of action, got knocked off the bike (a nice ZZR250) by ..... yep, a taxi driver, doing an illegal u-turn.

Waiting for the insurance to come through, and then I'll be back out there....
  2. useless bastards they r
    much damage to u ?
  3. Hey jayque, welcome to the forums man :)

I glad you are fine , also glad to see you on the forums , welcome
  5. Good to see you are as resilant as the rest of us unwitting crash test dummies.

be good to see you back out there on two wheels.
  6. welcome jayque, welcome to the posting side of netrider!

Sorry about the off, hope everything gets fixed OK (bike and you), I'm really worried about these taxi steerers.
    Surely they must rate high in road accident stats?

7. Welcome mate.

Sorry to hear about your off - that sux but glad to hear you are ok.

Hope to see you on a ride soon.

:D :D
  8. cheers all for your warm welcome!

not too much damage to myself, a bit bruised and sore,
    (I've decided to definetly like 50kmh speed limits in local streets), the bike alas was written off, so I'm beginning the search for another.
  9. Welcome Jayque, glad to hear you're ok :)

If you want another ZZR250 you can have mine! :p
  10. Heya Jez! What can I say but....FINALLY!!! Good to see u on here :)
    Only took...what?...5 months? Is that a record for a lurker on here? :p :LOL:

Sorry to hear about the ZZR...good luck with the search for a new baby and hope to see u on another ride soon!
  11. Hey Peregrine, what are the details on the ZZR including cost? Still after another bike for MRS Scumbag. Canberra is not that far to travel for a pick up for the right one
  12. Hey *waves* welcome :D Good to see the lurkers coming out of hiding. Thank god you are alright...and let's hope the insurance people don't screw you around...I'm sure everyone has 'happy' insurance stories to tell :)