Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Almost There...

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Nicarus, Aug 21, 2007.

1. All I need now is a bike :p

'Twas on this fabulous Brisbane day that I completed my Q-Ride course and got my license :grin:. At first I was sceptical about doing it today, as what were the odds that during one of our worst recorded drought in history it would be raining the day I was learning to ride :?. But it turned out to be an absolutely perfect day for it - dry in the morning while I played in the carpark, then raining when I went out for my big ride. Already I have learnt that riding in the wet isn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be :cool:. And luckily for me, I was the only one booked in today, so it was all one on one.

Added to that, when I checked my phone when I got home, I had a message from Springwood Suzuki that all my gear has arrived and is ready to be picked up. All I need to do now is find that perfect bike for me and I'm set. To quote Big Kev, I'm Excited! :p
  2. Congrats Nicarus, good work on the licence mate :grin:
    What bike are you looking at??
  3. congrats nicarus! where did you do your qride? That was great luck about the 1 to 1 training. would of helped you heaps i reckon :) Springwood Suzuki are my chice for gear as well. great range. If you looking for a zzr, i'll have one for sale soon :cool: :LOL:
  4. Nice work bud!! welcome to the 2fiddy riding world :D

any ideas on a bike? get a cbr250rr :D
  5. I'm looking at the VTR - A common choice among newbies as of late it seems. Surely there must be some reasoning behind it . :grin:.

And thanks for the welcome everyone :) .
  6. :woot: go the VTR!! :grin:

lol im not biased i swear :p