Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Almost a newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Darmac, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Hi everyone. I recently sat and passed my pre learner rider course, now just have to get to the rms and do the dkt. Will be a month or so before i am able to save enough $ to get a 2nd hand bike. Looking at cb250 or vtr or even gs 500. I have no real riding experience so am wondering just how I'll pick up my bike. Anyway.. looking forward to sharing my newbie dumbfoundedness with you all.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Howdy and welcome to NR DarmacDarmac . Good luck with picking up your and learn lots! I was lucky enough to have my first one delivered. It was a dilemma that bothered me too, but it all worked out and you'll find a way. There is always a way. :happy:

3. Don't you know anyone with a bike license that can ride it home? Like Goldenb says it'll work itself out.

Welcome

4. welcome aboard :] good luck with your search for the bike of your dreams

5. Hello and welcome DarmacDarmac :) Congrats on getting your ticket to ride, good luck with choosing your bike. Hopefully you'll find help getting your ride home