Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Allow me to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MoeMCNell, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Hello all.

Just a quick run down to introduce myself. Im a happily married female rider who lives in a nice quiet part of Vic. My husband and I own a motorcycle shop called "Moe Motorcycles". Iv been a Motorcyclist for about 10 years now and I ride a 2009 Yamaha FZ-1N that has a PC3 and has been Dyno tuned at our shop so it goes like stink. I love my bike and enjoy getting out on it as much as i can. I guess thats all i can tell ya.
    Well I guess I will go have my first snoop around the forum. C ya.
  2. Welcome and hope you enjoy the craziness, yet awesome, world of NR.
  3. Hello and welcome, some of those roads out the back of Moe are good fun :)
  4. Welcome - I'm down that way tomorrow by chance....grew up around there...
  5. Welcome to NR! :)
  6. Welcome to NR. (y)
  7. Welcome to Netrider :).
  8. Welcome to NR :)
  9. Justus...i feel like commiting a crime soon...and you seem to be pretty good at helping quote law stuff....

so....Nice shoes..
  10. :-s

Welcome and have fun - you'll have a blast around this part of the virtual world (y)
  11. You're just upset I beat you to it for once
  12. Eh i've been slacking off lately anyway...bout time someone took over.
  13. Hey i've been doing this a whole five months longer than you kiddo!
  14. soooo....shall we meet up for a thumb war to settle this? ...wait...your in victoria - december ok for you?
  15. His missus is reading the forums.... :bolt:

Welcome to NR MoeMCNell.
  16. Ok to set a few things right. For starters, Im NOT from Moe so we can kill the myth that I ride in mocussins and have less teeth than your average shagged out sprocket, (not that all moe people are like that).
    As for the comment "are you hot". Well come to our shop and find out. PS buy something while your there.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. You'll fit in here just fine...
  18. Lol no she refuse's to read up on here after the early days of me showing her crap to read every five minutes she doesn't care + im not one to hide things from her...she knows about the are you hot crap...and that my wang isn't as big as i talk it upto be when drunk....she's good people.

and Lol yes...the OP will fit in well here.
  19. Welcome

Would like to suggest you could do with a few more spare parts. Clutch levers would be a good place to start. It's a good 20 minute plus drive/hitch hike to Traralgon.