Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

All these posts and I haven't even said hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by redviffer, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Hi all,

Red Viffer here, that was my name because I joined this site whilst I was in possesion of a Red VFR800. I can't rate that bike highly enough as some of you may know by my past posts. It however was not to last as my thirst for bigger, better, faster came into it I replaced it with a ZX-14 last year.

I have been lurkng, reading and posting for close to a year now and now checking in on Netrider has become one of my daily rituals. This site is damn impressive and I refer it to everyone I know that rides and is yet to discover the wealth of information and fantastic community spirit that can be found on here.

Currently overseas and am missing my ride big time. The only good thing to come out of it though is it has given me time to do some research on what to get to kit out my bike for my planned epic Canberra to Perth and return run when i get back in a few months.

To all the Canberra folk my apologies for not getting round to a coffee at Tilleys as I always seemd to be doing something else but that is high on my list of things to do when I get back.

Last but not least I'll try harder to make my posts a little smaller as I tend to dribble a bit on here! LOL

Looking forward to coming back to Oz and riding with some of you good folk one day! Wishing every one good riding and many happy more years of Netrider forums and info, its the best there is!

2. Gidday mate!

If you need anyone to take the '14 for a spin let me know. As a bonus, I actually happen to ride...you guessed it, a red Viffer! (So you're '14 will "know where I'm coming from" :wink: )

Maybe I'll see you around...

Cheers.

3. Ha ha, no thanks mate I'll pass on that, it would be like sharing my woman or something, if only I had one lol.

If you are in NSW or ACT yeah maybe we will have to go for a ride.

Cheers