Onto my full license towards the end of next month so it's decision time. Now as awesomely fantastic as going out and buying a shiny new white Street Triple in December would be, there are other things to consider. While it comes out in December and I would have no trouble riding the 250 until then, there is certainly no guarantee that one would be available for purchase at that time if the waiting lists for the D675 are anything to go by (which could be 6 months plus). Also as much as I wish, beer, bikes and woman aren't the only things in the world, so laying down $13.5K for a bike (plus the insurance to cover it) is probably not the most 'sensible' thing in the world when you are looking at buying a house and am only earning a low-medium level public servant wage. Also the STriple may not be the most suitable bike if I want to be doing some touring with Her Indoors on the back. So here's the plan, I've got big dorrah for a bike at the moment so I'll keep my eyes out for a good deal on a bike that I'm interested in (in particular a later model CBR600F, for both practical and fun reasons). If a good deal comes up, it's mine...but if I get to December/January without finding anything then the STriple gets re-evaluated. Thoughts, comments, good suggestions for Lotto numbers?