Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

all-day parking in sydney cbd

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by QuanTom, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Hi,

I'll be travelling to Sydney next week, and will need a 'secure' parking to leave my bike for a few days. The apartment I am staying in proposes me a car parking for 35$/day, and have no m/cycle only options. Anybody knows of a better deal?

2. check gumtree you can normally pick up something up for around $40/week
  3. Sydney is a big place, you might want to narrow it down a little, like maybe if it's CBD, or a particular suburb you are staying at, then someone might be able to help you a bit better....
  4. You can park at mine (5 min from cbd) for $34 a day. Special rate.
  5. Car park under Wynyard charges a $10 flat rate for bikes
  6. Goulburn street car park. $1 per hour to a maximum of $7 per day in it's specified bike spots.
  7. Thanks for answers. Yes I am looking in CBD, and possibly out of the street (feels safer, maybe it's not). Will check that Wynyard parking.

VerticalC: I will think about your very tempting offer :p
  8. The entry is from Carrington Lane, the car park is completely underground in the old Railway tunnels.
  9. Hehehe those damn others ruined my profit. :)
  10. Domain Carpark has a bike section at $5/day, and is locked down overnight so should be safe enough. Bout a 10 min walk from Wynyard.