Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Alien vs Predator 2 . . . . oh baby !

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mickyb V9, Sep 4, 2007.

1. G'day everyone,.......

I saw the first AvP and it was Awsome,.....thay had better live up to the past sucsess's with the story.

I would have thought though with how the first AvP ended it would have been a continuation from there.

Dr Who?
  2. Sweet!

Prolly even watch it sober.
  3. Looks alot better than the first. But that might just be the marketing. I didn't think the first was very good.
  4. Hope this one is good cause the first one was absolute shite.

Aliens. Predators. How could they possible make a bad movie?! Yet they found a way.
  5. pffft ye of little faith look how good doom turned out... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. I'm willing to give this one a chance! The first one was sh!t, how they managed that I dont know! For me it's cause the ads made out like there was this massive predator alien war, so I was imagining these epic battle scenes and nup. The second one seems to offer plenty of head explosions and impalings, getting back to basics! :LOL:
  7. Yeah, I think trailers can be VERY BAD for peoples reactions to movies. I liked AVP 1 and I didn't see a trailer for it. Since I had no expectation (from a HOT trailer) pretty much anything over "decent" was a positive for me. I reckon if I saw the trailer(s) before the movie, I too would have been disappointed with it.
  8. Looks to be good !

I hope they bring out another game - the old ones were great and the new technologies would make it even better.

Although I hope not another game-replica-of-the-movie that we get for every big film these days :(
  9. mmmn the original avp game was fun... running around as an alien rocked...
  10. Well the bar was set pretty low with the first film, cant be too hard to beat it.

I only hope that the main character isn't an Black person or another one of these "strong women" i am so sick of these 2 groups dominating the screen and tv.

What ever happend to the strong white man???

Huh?? lets get arnie back.
  11. first was crap
    why dont they make a new aliens or a new prediator movie insted?
  12. CONAN the barbarian vs Predator...

i'm sure arnie would be up for it..
  13. donk,

So Danny Glover ticked you off in Pred 2 ? :grin:

Corbin Dallas and John McLean not enough ????
    C'mon, you must have some love for SLJ saving the day !
  14. Win.

He never made a bad movie*.

*Apart from those that sucked. They don't count.
  15. Bring back Chuck Norris! After all, he's gotta be the strongest white man ever! And don't even think of denying it - there are too many facts that prove otherwise :p
  16. Yes!!! oh god a thousand times YESSS!