Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

aldi fanboi

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by simon varley, Oct 17, 2012.

1. that's me. I have to confess that all my recent electrical and hardware purchases have been at aldi (not to mention the motorcycle gear) and I've just plugged in the new 46" LED LCD 1080 TV and have to say that for $549 with a 2 year guarantee and a 60 day money back offer - I'm very happy. I run a HTPC and this replaces a 28" 720 TV that I've been driving at 1080 as a monitor.

I thought they'd be sold out but Corio had a decent stock even at mid-morning. Maybe the residents are waiting to get theirs tonight for free.....
  2. Used to buy most of my groceries at Aldi, which ended up costing me a lot more than buying them anywhere else with all the various tools, electrical items and motorcycle accessories I bought from them without really intending to :LOL:.

Don't shop there as much anymore. Stupid QLD laws means I can't buy cheap beer/wine at Aldi like I used to :(.

Never had a problem with anything I bought from them. Not even the $8 toaster I've been using for the last 5 years.
  3. My name is titus and I'm and Aldiholic... :oops:
  4. You didn't get the wall mount too did you? I'm wondering if the 180 degree adjustment is true, be nice to mount it to the wall next to my bed and swing it out over it when i want it.
  5. ^ projector :)
  6. Huh..?
  7. yeah yeah :p it might not be suitable for my room, or at least too expensive *shrug*