Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by fast, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Anyone know of any group rides happening down here?

2. Best bet is to just post. Try & arrange something
    There are a few of us up here.

If ya bored come pay us a visit Im house bound, bored to death, cant go no where, need a chain, doing the ring around, the clip chain there tryin to push on me, & prices for rivert are all over the place. Either friggin way have to order in. Unless I get one from Melb & have it sent up. :twisted:
  3. Fast - I work at Benalla Motorcycles in Benalla. In the warmer months we have organised group road rides all the time. It is not unusual for us to have 20-30 bikes rock up. If you like I can post when we are having them and you or anyone for that matter, is more than welcome to come.

Charmed - If youre after a chain PM me, as we stock all the big brands and I can organise a great price for you.
  4. Noted for future reference. :)
  5. G'day Fast.

One of the sales guys at Online Motorcycles mentioned that they do group rides about once a month from the shop. It might be worth your time to drop in and say g'day to the guys there. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the other shops organise rides as well.

6. Ive heard stories & seen the odd pic from these guys, and there little rides.
    Couple of these guys are totally CRAZY :LOL: