Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

AKRAPOVIČ Slip On - CBR1000RR - $500

Discussion in 'Archived' started by JXD, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AKRAPOVIČ Slip On - CBR1000RR - $400

Selling an Akrapovic Slip on taken off a 2008 CBR1000RR.

Honda CBR 1000 RR S-H10SO6T-TC

The pipe came with my bike from Peter Stevens but I have since put on the standard pipe. I have the original box though the box has had its life.

The exhaust is clean and appears free of damage; you're welcome to inspect it.

- Price drop to $400 from $500 =]

Message me and i'll get back to you ASAP.

You can pickup in Fishermens Bend during business hours and Maidstone or Bentleigh after hours.

2. Is this the street legal slip on? I'm actually in the market for one right now, from memory this will fit the 2011 model too I believe.
  3. I gathered all aftermarket exhausts weren't legal unless they had the flapper.

Someone can correct me but it's 08-11.

It passed my RWC but it is a lot deeper and not too loud to draw unwanted attn. But I'm comparing to full exhaust systems xS

If you like I can send you the serials from the box tomorrow if you're interested.

Sent via Tapatalk 2
  4. Have this pipe on my 10 CBR1000RR, AFAIK it is 08-11 and sounds AWESOME! :D
    • Like Like x 1
  5. This is open system, part number for the street legal version for Honda CBR 1000 08 -11 is RR S-H10SO6T-HTC.
    I've the exact same open system installed on my 2011 Repsol, you will need to use Oxygen Sensor O2 Eliminator to install this exhaust.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Price drop to $400 =]
  7. Exhaust Sold =] Thanks Guys.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.