Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Airhawk R, Back Protector, Mens' Jeans, Ladies' Draggins & Dririder Gloves

Discussion in 'Archived' started by cragv, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi folks, I've sold my wheels a few months back and have a few things for sale. Everything here is in excellent or new condition, having barely been used (or not used at all). With a new baby in the house, it isn't going to be used any time soon, so have a read and see if anything interests you.

1. Airhawk R (15" x 21" / 39cm x 31cm) sportsbike seat cover.
    Purchased Dec 2011 for full price; still current product - see Airhawk.com.au's product page for this one. Used for about 3 months on a handful of rides only.
    Comes in original packaging with all accessories. Only very minor, tiny scuffs on underside of cover from the 3 months it spent on my bike (which was covered when not in use). Would suit new buyer.
    Asking price: $140
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. IXON Arron Back Protector (E4908H6)
    Still new in package, never used (I didn't fit it to my jacket before buying, then ended up deciding the one in the jacket would do instead).
    Asking price: $10

3. Mens/Unisex Motorcycle Jeans (men's size 34)
    Bought new and never used. Ended up with better quality ones instead. These are rather basic motorcycling jeans that have sown-in protection (see pics) but are a poor substitute to Draggins or similar kevlar products.
    Asking price: $10
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Ladies' Draggin Jeans (size 4)
    Would suit new buyer. Barely worn. My wife really never enjoyed riding and so these were purchased but barely used.
    Asking price: $70

5. Ladies' Kevlar DriRider Gloves (Leather, MED)
    In excellent condition. My wife and sister are the only ones who have used them, and between them totaling less than 10 rides ever. Leather is plush and gloves are very nice.
    Asking price: $15

Pickup: Eltham North, VIC. Weekdays and weekends generally okay, by arrangement.
    Postage: will be calculated based on cost price of Express Post bag, depending on item/s purchased. Will go for cheapest possible solution for the service for you.
    Payment: cash on pickup or bank transfer preferred but PayPal both okay too. Please send me a PM for details.
    Questions? Please just ask.

2. Items 3, 4 & 5 sold.
  3. Is the back protector D30 Armour & how much for the remote controlled car? :)
  4. #4 cragv, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    No (just regular rubber, going by feel) and the almost [URL='http://www.
    ]27-year old BigWig[/URL] sold earlier this week, sorry! Oh well :)
  5. Might give it a miss then, I'm after one with D30.

Thanks for the reply, good price too.
  6. Item 1 sold pending payment.
  7. Item 1 confirmed sold. Only Item 2 (back protector) still available. Unable to edit original post, hence these updates. Thanks all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.