Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ahhh, G'day

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Jonno3556, Mar 16, 2016.

1. G'day all,
    The names Jonno,
    I have been reading the posts on here for some time, and decided I really should sign up.
    I am the wrong side of 50, and got my bike licence 18 months ago, thanks to a little gentle pursuasion from my little lady. God, why didn't I do it years ago! We have had some great rides together.....around Tasmania, Mildura, Mount Gambier, Echuca...absolutely loving it.
    Anyhow, hope to interact on here with you all soon.
    Best regards,
    Jonno

• Like Like x 7
  2. Hi Jonno3556Jonno3556 and welcome to the fray. :happy: I'm sure you have some amazing photo's so feel free to share some when you're able on the 'photo's from your ride' thread.

3. Thanks Goldenberri, yep, I do have some pics from my rides. When I am able to upload pics, I will be more than happy to

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome!
    you can still get a lot of riding done in the next 50 years :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Enjoying seeing vintage/classic riders, makes me feel good. Welcome Jonno

6. welcome aboard :)

7. Welcome to NR...

Don't tell anyone but under the helmet we're all 21. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Welcome to the forum and addiction to everything associated with two wheels.

9. Welcome mate, you wont regret it :cool:

10. Howdy & Welcome to NR!

11. Howdy Jonno and welcome.

12. gday Johnno - by 'the wrong side of fifty' you mean you're still in your forties??? lol better late than never!!!

welcome to the forum mate!

13. not often you hear that, usually its the other way around, She's a keeper (y)
    Welcome to NR Jonno3556Jonno3556

14. I'm sure there is a Crude joke waiting to be had here.....

15. One track mind...

;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Thanks all for your warm welcome.

17. Welcome to NR. From my eyes 50 is not old. I am planing a ride from Mildura to Meningie Lakes in May if you are interested in joining in.