Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ahh, peaceful...Wheres Hornet600!?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by deafwish, Oct 11, 2005.

1. This forum is like a ghost town today!!
    I wondered why it was so peaceful!!! :LOL:

2. isnt he on his way to vic?
  3. Yeh, i think so.....

4. nah the old buggers nursing home is in lockdown
    the director of nursing found a secret p0rn stash and there is no internet until someone owns up to it :LOL:
  5. I was thinking the other day that rc36honda (the other half of the double act) has been quiet lately, have I missed something??
  6. Who knows and who cares :D

Asked and answered :D

Cheers 8)
  7. Ah....peace and quiet...watch the daily post-count plummet :)
  8. Just spoke to him.
    He is in Lakes Entrance.
    He told me that had to buy a new cardigan because these sub 20 degree Victorian temperatures are too much for the old fella. :LOL:
  9. i am surprised he hasn't stoped at a internet cafe yet to give us a update, and tell us how when he was younger the roads were fair less busy :LOL:
  10. He is making good time then, tell him to call into Beaconsfield on the way thru and get his new 599 stuff happening.
    He will be going past my back door, maybe should give him a Victorian whore welcome. :LOL: :LOL:
  11. I'll PM you his number now so that you can call him and tell him to pick them up!!

12. I have it, I will give him a call now.
  13. Must bite tongue......
  14. From the movie "The castle"

Hows the tranquility :wink:

Cheers 8)

15. Ummm not that you weren't close but its serenity....

So much serenity

hows the serenity...

Dale - I think he just liked the word.... But if theres one thing he likes more than serenity, it's the sound of a two stroke at full throttle!!!!
  16. You are all a pack of meanies.
    The local police have set up Roadblocks into Melbourne and have orders to shoot on sight.
  17. I bet you he must be talking to himself the WHOLE WAY DOWN!

"Hello Hornet600, how are you?
    Good thanks Hornet600, lovely day isn't it?
    Oh, wow, look at that bike, it's another Hornet.
    Yeh Hornet600, looks allright, eh!"

And so on and so on....... :LOL: