Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ahh i'm embarrassed(WAS) .. car related !!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by kyro_02, Mar 8, 2007.

1. anyways, so i went to get pizza for me old man and bro just THEN... i get to the pizza place, park behind a Ford EL (my dads car is a Ford Fairmont Ghia EL) anywys... i go order, I come back.. I go up to the Ford EL's driver door, I use the remote.. not working... so I figured.. mm remote screwed.. i'll try the key... hmm wtf door is screwed... I pressed boot on the remote...I hear a tink(noise) I look to my left... I see my dads car...

I don't feel so embarrassed now as I did at the time, I look back and laugh :D

tell me/us your stories of embarrassment !!!!

2. I think we've all done that sometime or other, but many moons ago before electronic keys, it was actually possible to open someone else's car with your key because it had the same lock profile. It didn't happen to anyone I know, but as I remember some of the early Falcons were prone to the problem, and, I think, the Datusn 200B too (although no-one in his right mind would steal one of them....)

Hopping on an identical bike to your's could have even worse consequences, if the owner was in sight :roll:......
  3. I did that with my first car. Only difference is I managed to get in, sit in and start it.

Thought, the seat feels odd, the radio station is not something I listen to, and my stereo never looked like that before.

Looked out the side window to see MY car :oops:
  4. Finished school, dads ford falcon waiting for me, school bag off shoulder, open back door, sat down, closed door, confused driver and young girl in back seat looking at me, "sorry wrong car" and back out i go :LOL:
  5. :LOL: :LOL:

i'd hate for that to happen to me :p
  6. LOL Vic thats a classic!
  7. i was crossing the road with my walkman going in a group of people. about 1/2 way across the road those around me slowed and turned to look at me. i look to those behind me and i am the centre of attention.

i thought 'ok, i can figure this out'. then i realized that when you fart with your walkman going and it makes a sound, others are there to hear it.
  8. LOL couldn't possibly be true. GIRLS don't fart :p
    Must've been a goodun if people heard it whilst crossing the road. :LOL:
  9. yeah, i didnt mean any harm, i thought it was silent. nowadays i always adjust the volume AND i turn down the earphones too. :grin: