Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ah, memories

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Dec 30, 2007.

1. #1 hornet, Dec 30, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    For those of you too young to have ever seen or heard one of these machines, here's what my very first bike used to look and sound like (mine was brown, but identical in every other way).

[media=youtube]kZVf8nmBD_c[/media]

2. Great one, it should be noted that a well-sorted RD with a decent rider onboard will not be too disgraced by many other bikes on the right roads - and even if they did they'd be too busy enjoying themselves to worry too much :)

3. "You smell that? Do you smell that? Unburnt hydrocarbons, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of unburnt hydrocarbons in the morning."

:LOL:

4. mmmm i'm going for a ride with my boss on an old RD350 this week at some stage... it'll be a hoot!

5. it will more than likely leave you less than impressed with the capabilities of your vtr ;)

6. I just sold an RD250F and an RD350B. Great old bikes, cheap, fast and fun in their day and would still show a clean pair of heels to many similar size bikes today!

7. #7 TarmacSamurai, Dec 31, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015