Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ah crap

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by adge82, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Someone came into work today and said, "hey man some guy just backed into your bike and drove off"
    Go outside, bikes on the ground......
    Munted the left fairing and tail, bent the clutch lever a bit, scratched the mirror, broke off both the indicators.

damn damn damn

2. Thats sucks.

They didn't get the rego?

Was it parked on the road and not on the footpath?

3. That really does suck. If the driver didn't realise they'd hit your bike then they shouldn't have a licence. If they did realise and decided not to take responsibility for their own stupidity then they should be hunted down :evil:

4. what a shitter.. hope he gts his right whack..

5. Dont know whether he realised or not, but they didnt get his rego.

parked it in a carpark rather than on the footpath as we are super busy and didnt want pedestrians all around it.
    Might not have been the best idea in hindsight..

6. I thought i had it bad when someone knocked mine over the other day but at least i caught him and hes payin for it...

That really sucks dude :(

7. Bummer :evil:

Karma is a good thing, maybe a truck is going to give him a bit of a nudge but doesn't notice and drives off :LOL:

8. That sucks :( , where abouts do you work???, should check if any nearby buildings have security cameras that might have caught the incident.