Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

AGV Grid Stigma Blue Helmet (Large)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by stickers, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AGV Grid Stigma Blue Helmet (Large) almost brand new~

Hi all,

I have an AGV Grid Stigma (Blue) which I bought early this year but have not worn it out to ride before.
    It was a helmet I was saving up to wear once I became more confident in riding (or as some would call it a 'trophy helmet', I'm sure someone knows what I mean lol).
    I have tried it on a couple of times and thought it fit quite snugly.. and I made sure I was clean when I tried it and not all sweaty. :)

Apparently I'm not a Large and have been picking the wrong helmet. My other AGV helmet now seems a little loose after being worn in.
    Hence I'm afraid that once I use this, it'll end up being loose as well and thus I have to regrettably part with it.

The helmet has not been dropped, scratched and doesn't have a single mark on it guaranteed. Hasn't seen the outdoors and still has a very strong 'new helmet smell'.
    It has always been kept in its protective bag and taken out once in awhile to admire.:oops:

Paid $550 for it from MCAS exc shipping, I know PS in melb might give a little discount so I'm chasing $400 for it so I can buy an Arai of the proper size since that fits me better. Please help~

Oh and it has the AS1698 tax sticker.
    And the date of manufacture as stated on the helmet is 09/2011.. but since it was kept in my cupboard and hasn't been used, still has a long life ahead of it.

i'll upload pics of it soon, but the above is close enough since it's literally brand new.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.