Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Age group?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by van, Apr 24, 2006.

1. 16-20

2. 20-25

0 vote(s)
  3. 25-30

0 vote(s)
  4. 30-35

0 vote(s)
  5. 35-40

0 vote(s)
  6. 40-45

0 vote(s)
  7. 45-50

0 vote(s)
  8. 50+ (sorry, just didn't want the poll getting too huge!)

0 vote(s)
  1. So okay, this probably isn't relevant really, but I'm a curious f***er, 'tis true. It's challenging being new on a forum with a lot of history where everbody knows your name (Cheers!) and there's a million zillion threads.

So ah... what sorta age groups we got on here? I'm used to being on forums devoted to Japanese performance cars, where you can usually bet the average age is under 30 (half the time you can be sure they're under 25!), and I'm 25 myself, so I guess I just like to know what sorta age group I'm chattin' with!

Apologies if this thread's out of line. I'm still getting an idea of the DOs and DON'Ts of this forum!
  2. I am 34 turning 35 in september so on the brink of moving to a new bracket :grins:
  3. Hmm, glad this came up now and not in a couple of days, cause I'm moving up an age bracket too :eek:hno:
  4. i am turning 30 in december :) I heard its scarey on the other side of 20 :tantrum:
  5. Just turned 22 and i can feel the aches and pains already.

I HATE getting older. :(
  6. im 18.

I swear!
  7. i keep forgetting i'm now 23...

getting dumped combined with birthday on Valentines day i think i've blocked it out of my memory.... hmm...

8. turn 35 in september, I think, that is what happens with age
  9. Not telling.........
  10. 57. Born 4 years after the close of World War II, 7 years before the Melbourne Olympics, and the first ever space rocket launch, 13 years before the Beatles were a big hit, the first time, 21 years before man walked on the moon, and Honda's revolutionary 750/4.
    And 56 and a bit years before discovering and joining Netrider.
  11. You've doubled up - I'm 45, so am I in the 40-45 age group or the 45-50 age group?
  12. Goes and stands next to Gromit..lol
  13. 46
    now have some years left in this bracket 45 - 50
  14. 22 Turning 42 is how i feel at times :( I dont want to get old :p
  15. 22%! I'm in the most popular age group! IN-YOUR-FACE, IN-YOUR FACE! *Stops chanting, starts grinning and knows that he has done well today :cool: * :LOL:
  16. 36, all the big things happened in '69.

Westgate bridge

Moon landing

ME! :grin:
  17. Well, you're defininately the youngest 19yr old I know. :wink:
  18. I though it was "All the good things happen in a 69." :? :LOL:
  19. Bryan Adams bought his first six-string in '69... From the five 'n' dime.

20. Well peeps, i just turned 20 two weeks ago and was born in the great year of 1986...

I have no idea (apart from the fact that i was born) why it was such a great year :?
    Everyone always says "ah yes, the great year of 86" :?

AGain huh?

Anyway, since my b'day, i have awaken a demon inside me and its ready to burst out and party till, well i guess, till i die lol
    As they say "Live Fast, Die Young, Leave a beautiful corpse"