Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Aftermarket seats

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by robsalvv, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Hey folks,

Which mobs do aftermarket seats for sport bikes?

I hear gel seats are all the rage... they sound a bit more butt friendly.

Thanks in advance.

2. You can check out with Amix Motor Trimmers, he did my scooter seat, good price and excellent job. My scooter seat look a lot more sporty than before and everyone said great.

If you are not rush to do your seat, we can go together, cause I will get him to trim the bike seat once I get it (within 1-2 weeks time).
    We can ask for discount!

3. ive not seen any retail outlets distributing "Gel Seats" here in Oz, but i may be wrong of course.

But i have been on the lookout myself for the same.
    So if anyone can post a link, it would be apreciated.
  4. Kenma are the AUS importers for Corbin seats. http://www.kenma.com.au/ for a list of retailers.
  5. Excellent info folks! Thanks Scootergal. Thanks Mouth. Thank Martyh.

More more!!
  6. rob one thing about gel seats is that they retain lots of heat compared to your standard high density foam seat, something to consider if you are used to parking your bike in sunlight during summer.
  7. Thanks "guest". I also noticed that the corbin FAQ gives gel seats a bit of negative press regarding pressure hotspots messing up the gel matrix causing voids... hmmm... Corbin are looking good at the moment...