Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

After two weeks without bike...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Iondah, Aug 1, 2007.

1. I finally get it back today!!!!!!! :dance: :biker: :bannanabutt:

Sorry, but I'm so excited about it I feel it is necessary to tell the world.

The bike only went in to get the clutch looked at but then I stupidly decided to get a new front tyre put on which took a week to order from Queensland!!!

But I get back today! Wooooot! It has been an absolute drain not having the bike for so long and I have been getting twisty cravings, especially now the weather is fining up in Melb.

So rain, hail or shiny I will be up the Spur this Saturday! Weeeeeeee!!! :grin:
  2. I have an intermittent EFI fault on my Suzuki, and after 2 days without the bike I am climbing the walls - hope I don't have to wait 2-3 weeks!

My wife has noticed that my moods are darker - I seriously need to just get out there and squirt!
  3. Cheers mate . Ride safely ......
  4. Seriously, my mood has become so dark I dont know what to do with myself !

the wife should be able to help you with that Peter....... Oh, squirt on the bike........ lol :)
  5. LARF @ Paul. :LOL:

Yeah I even considered getting the push bike out on Sunday... Christ what am I saying?! :shock:
  6. Try 2+ months :( :(
  7. Whats the story there Kyro?
  8. not much of a story, buy a bike, fix head gasket.. do 1,000km and the head goes again.. got rid of it an i'm left with nothing at the moment.. :)
  9. woooo! you got your bike back!!!!!!!
    better reclaim that 'special' parking spot... (even though its the same as the rest of them.....)

Yay spur
  10. I can understand your excitement- i've been off the bike since may and that's enough of a wait for me. Can't wait now to get the new one! :cool:
  11. Was that you I passed twice on the Kew Boulevard just after 4pm today? I was the guy in the blue helmet (with two white stripes) on the black SR500, and there was a red SRX250 going the other way. I was happy to see a fellow single pumping away :)
  12. Thats gotta suck. Longest time I've had w/out a bike was 7mths.
  13. try 8+ months :(
    but the pain all ends next week when i'll be shopping for a new bike!
  14. the bike was ok, i mean is was old cbx250.. i would still be riding it if the head didn't do its thing again.. only down side was i could just get about 60-70km in a tank freeway riding, i guess i couldn't blame the ol' thing i was ringing its neck with the wrist all the way back as far as the throttle could go.. did struggle a bit with me on it. may it rest in peace. amen. :LOL:
  15. Nope, not me! I picked up the bike about 4:45pm then rode home on the
    Monash. That's a bit of a coinsidence though, don't see too many SRXs around now. :)
  16. Was that due to weight of your ass? or was the bike cactus? :grin: