Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

African Pastor against Poo Poo Eating and gays - NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by goz, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Bwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what a classic

2. Hahahahahaha !!!!
    The church service and all the screams of 'NO' at the end was like they were condemning the Anti-Christ or something LOLOLOL !
  3. ewww @_@

Someone needs to post the man some hetero fisting p0rn and ask him if that makes them fags~

It'd be funnier if he wasn't a man of influence being listened to, though. Too depressed to laugh at it.
  4. I cant really see the humour Im afraid, all I see is the mass brainwashing and control of society to be intolerant of those who do not fit into their baby-making behavioural standard. In the place of knowledge and understanding they have unbelievably irrational hate, a rejection of sexual education, rejection of disease control and pregnancy control measures, and genital chopping. Total cluster****.

Ps The Pastor is a raging fag.
  5. its the way he explains it is what i find funny
  6. lol @ impersonation.
  7. I get the funny! I'm just too busy being depressed at it (and feeling moderately racist at the same time - cue Avenue Q link) to actually cackle :<
  8. The remix

9. eating poo poo, hey I seriously wouldnt be surprised theres tons of people out there doing some wacky stuff :busting:
  10. Go to Google, turn SearchSafe OFF, then type in the worst possible thing you could imagine.
    I think you would be surprised, actually ;)
  11. It's a trap! Rule 34... Noooo!
  12. #12 AznCruiser, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    When Zombies attack, you better damn well know how to cook your own poo poo and drink your own pee pee :bolt: