Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Advice on a CB400

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Vargulf, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all, I was hoping for some quick advice.

Looking at a Honda CB400 ABS 2008 model for the start of my LAMS that has done 55 000kms and has had a minor drop scratching the engine cover down low. Other than that looks in great cond.
    Just wondering what people thought of the price as I hear there is an expensive VTEC service when there are alot of k's on the clock, but I cant find out when the service is meant to be...

Its priced at $4500 and lets assume it can be mechanically checked and is ok cause I'm going to request a check.

Thoughts?? Ok price for a 55000km bike? The VTEC service scared me abit I found out about it last min and am wondering if the seller is selling just before its due?

Cheers for any advice gents and gentesses.
  2. cb400's should be common enough that you can go lower than that, or get a bike in better condition for that price.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.