Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Advanced Roadcraft DVD's?

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by ajrider, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction or recommend some advanced roadcraft DVD's (if they in fact at all exist)?

I have come across "ADVANCED POLICE INSTRUCTION DVD for MOTORCYCLISTS" by Mike Waite, but it appears to be only available in UK and USA. (Seems that this ex-cop doesn't want to assist the "convicts" here down under ;-) )

I'm looking for stuff that deals with roadcraft - not racing. Most of my mates seem to be more into race DVD's (taking the line/apex as though you're racing at a track), whereas I'm looking for something that's more road based.

Thanks

2. Youtube.

What's your location?

3.  Top
  4. The motorcycle council of NSW (MCC of NSW) have had a few good training vids produced about 2 years ago. Good common sense stuff that is useful for all riders, young and old, experienced and not so experienced. See link below. On this page there are links to some other training tips

http://mccofnsw.org.au/a/332.html

• Like Like x 1