Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Advanced Rider Training Poll

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by lil, Jun 22, 2005.

?
  1. I go at least once a year

100.0%
  2. I have attended one in the last 12 months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I have attended one in the last two years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I have attended one in the last three years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I would like to attend one but can't afford it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I would like to attend one but there are none within a reasonable distance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I think advanced rider training is a waste of time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I am getting more and more frustrated with the media and hype surrounding the "who is safer....cars or bikes?" debate.

I'm looking to get information on how many members have undertaken rider training. My intention is to gather current and relevant information to present to the Motorcycling bodies and Government etc.

I stay fairly up-to-date with all the TAC, motorcycling safety etc, but I have never been asked about my riding experience/opinion on road users etc, eve though I have had a registered motorcycle and license for nearly eight years now.

Maybe I wont make a difference, but I won't know without trying and would appreciate any/all feedback, advice you can give.

One of the biggest issues I have with polls is that it doesn't cover enough information, so I would like to have another one based on the results or member feedback after this.

"Advanced Rider Training" is any optional training you undertake after you have completed the licensing process.

:D :D :D