Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Advanced bike riding course [Vic?]

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by The_brick, May 31, 2009.

1. Hey guys,
    Just curious If there is a good advanced riders course around melbourne area.
    Will travel down too the Island.
    Its for my partner, tring to get her comfortable on the bike

2. Send her off to Californian Super Bike School.
    Hart also have courses, varying in difficulty.
  3. Stay upright have good stuff too. Check their website
  4. if she's not comfortable on the bike try the HART intermediate course. its not intimidating, skills based with lots of cones, corner barking swerving etc.
  5. I've heard good things about the Stay Upright intermediate course and they let you use your own bike which I dont believe HART do.
  6. I've done both the intermediate and stage 1 of the advanced course from stay upright. I thought they were both great.
  7. I've done both advanced courses offered by Stay Upright, recommend them highly. It should be part of the Ps test I think.
  8. Superbike School at PI ,may be a bit advanced as there are riders champing to go flat chat. I saw 2 exit early due to feeling intimidated when I did it (no one wasn't me :) )

HART would be the go I'd reckon.

Best of luck