Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Adrenalin junkies might like this

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by kma_jg, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Tried opening the link twice mate but no luck..
  2. still aint working
  3. Thanks thermal (y)
    I might spend half my life between 30,000 ~ 40,000ft...but you'll NEVER see me doing this !
  4. I can tell somebody really likes their new gopro cam.

Sure is scary stuff.
  5. not for a hundred million quillion zillion dollars would i do that
  6. I have a better 'head for heights' than most, but even I look at that and ...

Had a chat about this clip a couple of months ago with a bloke who's involved with height access stuff professionally in europe, as well as volunteer rescue service, caving, and roadracing. He was saying that for his environment, that was borderline for about 200 rules and regs and clearly breaking about 20. I said they don't pay these guys enough, and he replied they probably pay them what they're worth, because if they're stupid enough to go up there when their boss / company obviously doesn't give a rat's arse about them, then...
  7. Im usually not scared of heights but watching that video scared the SHI% out of me, free climbing that high.
  8. My hands literally got clammy watching that. There is no way I could do it, those guys are nuts