Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[ADL] Golden Grove to Barrosa to Tea Tree Gully

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' at netrider.net.au started by EACRUISER, May 5, 2006.

1. My Favourite Casual Ride at the momen is to go down Golden Grove Road to One Tree Hill Road and follow that until i turn left onto Gawler One Tree Hill Road and follow all the way to Gawler.

Turn right onto Gawler tce and the follow it and ride straight down the main street of Gawler then follow through to williamstown through to the old Main north road - Roseworthy to Tarlee then back to Kapunda, Grenock then Tanunda. Through Lyndoch to Williamstown, Kersbrook then back through Inglewood to Modbury.

Good 4-5hrs worth of casual cruising and some great twisties mixed in with the scenery as well.

2. that's a great road, my BF & I often travel that way for a sunday ride.

3. sounds like a good trip i will have to do it. :)

4. Give me a few weeks to get another bike and maybe a weekend ride with a start/meet point at the Golden Grove Shopping Center is in order.

5. I'd be up for it. It's pretty close to my place and I need to get some experience riding twisities.. if you don't mind an L plater tagging along / slowing you down :)

6. I'll try and make it, havent been on a ride for awhile :)