Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Adelaide rider saying Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by glyneoz, May 15, 2016.

1. Been riding a couple of years now, love the big rides. Just completed another 1000km in 24 hours (done 4 of these) and a 1600km in a day ride 6 weeks ago! Managed 60,000km in 25 months so i dont do too bad... and only fallen off the previous bike once!
    Adelaide has some great places to get out to, some even a little closer to home too.
    Can often be seen riding around on my orange Harley Fat Bob too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi there and welcome
  3. Welcome glyneozglyneoz, that's some awesome riding distances right there!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Howdy and weclome to NR glyneozglyneoz. :happy:
  5. gday glyneozglyneoz welcome to NR! you must go through a lot of tyres. love your avatar!
  6. G'day and welcome to NR from an Adelaide rider.
  7. Holy crap glyneozglyneoz 1600k's in a day........on a bike.........man that must be a pretty comfy bike!!!!
  8. Welcome glyneozglyneoz .... Buns of steel!! Hahaha well done on chewing the kms.
    You'll find plenty of good crazies here :)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Welcome to NR...

10. welcome aboard :)
  11. Welcome from another Adelaide rider. Seeya around sometime (but not on a 1600km day ride !!:p).
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Welcome to the forum. I don't suppose you have much time left to surf the interwebs? Or does the Harley come with an ipad on the tank attachment? :p
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Howdy & Welcome to NR!
  14. HDs have all mod-cons, mine even has a fuel gauge! :p
  15. Who needs a fuel guage?
    • Funny Funny x 1