Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Adelaide NewB

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by boo81, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Hey there!

I have been reading these forums for a few weeks and thought it was time to say HI!

I haven't got my license yet, but am booked in for early Nov - can't wait!

I am unsure about what to do about my first bike though... do I just get a cheap one to ride for a little while, or do I spend $6k and get a new Hyosung? I have read about them on here, but they all seem to be old threads...

What are these bikes like? I think they look great, but what about the rest of it? Any help would be appreciated!
  2. heya :D

... original name lol
  3. Welcome aboard.. :grin:

As for the bike, well its up to you really. If you want a nice new shiny one then the Hyosung is a good bike in my opinion. (God i hope Loz doesn't read this) Plenty of them on the rds now and not really any major issues. They are up there in sales so that is a good thing..
  4. i reckon the dzr400sm would be a fun learner bike, plus less costly if you drop it, unless your set on a sportsbike for a learner
  5. Cheers for recommendation, but yeah I think I am set on a sports bike... just love the look of them...

I think I have it down to the following;
    Hyosung 250 or 650 dont know on this one....
    Honda CBR250RR

but yeah I dont really know how they compare with each other...
  6. I like the Honda CBR 250RR. Tres bien!!