Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Adel] Sun Oct 2 Mannum Ride

Discussion in 'Other States' at netrider.net.au started by AF2AF3, Sep 28, 2005.

1. We will be leaving from Burnside Town Hall car park
    (corner of Greenhill and Portrush) 10:00 am

Greenhill Rd
    Summertown via Greenhill Rd
    Uraidla
    Balhannah
    Littlehampton Smoko
    Nairne
    Dawesley
    Kanmantoo
    Mannum Stop for Lunch Pretoria Hotel
    Palmer
    Tungkillo
    Birdwood Smoko
    Gumeracha
    Home Via Gorge Rd

Weather forecast looks pretty good.

L platers welcome - 3 already confirmed

2. How many bikes we expecting this run?

3. Got about 10 to 12 so far.

Have also got tables booked at the Pretoria Hotel and possibly a roped off section of the car park.

4. Ah righto, my old man and brother live in Mannum so I'll tag along and probably break loose at that stage... I was gonna say if u hadn't organised the lunch i could get my family to throw a BBQ :p

5. I would love to come, not sure if my riding is up to it yet though, im shit at riding corners, i would probably lose you all in the first km!

6. Anyone still unsure about joining in, looks like we have about 10 or 12 coming.

Burnside Town Hall 10:00 am

7. ill be there with a mate!! probably too late to bother telling you now... gota leave in 30... ah well... c u there

8. Got that, see ya

message too short

9. That ride was bloody brilliant ;). Absolutely perfect weather. I really enjoyed myself.
    I look forward to riding with you all again ;).

Cheers ;)

10. Yes i must say i had a great time! Perfect weather!! And i suppose the extra scenic route we went after not turning off for Nairne in Wodside wasn't too bad either... :LOL: :p

Can't wait for the next one! See you at coffee/beer on wednesday! ;)

PS. Where are all you other Adelaidians? You missed out on a great ride!! Make sure you try make it next time we had 5 L platers in the group of about 25 or so bikes in the end i think. It'll be even greater if we can continue to grow!

11. just found this site

:) Hey guys I've just found this site and sounds like I missed a good ride
    anyway if i'm able(family man) i would love to know if you go for another spin...will keep an eye on site...Cheers