Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Adel] SAS monthly run: 17th Sept

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by Anthony, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Sunday 17th Sept 2007 (every 3rd Sunday of the month)

Meet: Piatto Restaurant
    Where: 268 Rundle St Adelaide 5000

booking is under the name of Scooter Club.

Time: 9am eat breakfast, leave 10am sharp. (if you come late and haven't finished, doggy bag or catch up)

Who: Anyone and everyone with a scooter / step through. ALL makes, models, and capacity are welcome.

Ride: To Grange, West Lakes, Mawson Lakes.

Please email, MSN, call or SMS me if you want to meet up on the way or be registered on my database for updates on future events.

Cheers and see you there!
  2. Doesn't this disturb the city-to-bay fun run?
  3. wow, you are right. THANKS for the heads up!!!

Will have to rethink the ride then. But it's still on anyway, might just have to skip Glenelg instead. East Tce is still good to go by the way.

Park outside the cafe is fine for breakfast. Should be plenty of parking.
  4. i will be at the city to bay :(
  5. sing out if you are coming to the ride, so I can book a table.

6. ok, I have worked out the ride route.

We are going from city to:
    Grange -> West Lakes -> Mawson Lakes

7. sorry guys, slight change of plans due to ETC is booked out. We are meeting just around the corner at:

Meet: Piatto Restaurant
    Where: 268 Rundle St Adelaide 5000

booking is under the name of Scooter Club.

8. Hey so how did it go today? Seemed like awesome weather for it
  9. It was awesome weather for it. Although like some have already mentioned that there was a scooter swap meet (vespa and Lambretta) on at Birdwood and the City to Bay Fun Run on at the same time, so numbers were down a few.

Anyway we had 8 turned up for the ride and everyone talked, mingled and rode as one.

We filled our stomaches at Piatto Restaurant chatted and introduced each other till 10am. Then we were off towards Grange, West Lakes (short regroup and chat), then finished up at Mawson Lakes for a coffee and reflects.

It was good to see the variety of scooters from 50cc to 200cc. It was also a pleasure to see the freiendiness and accepting atmosphere of everyone. I am looking forward to the feedback and improve on the next one.

10. It was great, everyone was friendly and open, the route was good and the weather couldn't haev been better.

Look forward to the next one.
  11. any pics?

who won the races!!!???!!!