Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Action motorcycles in Canberra

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Askal, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Anyone have any experience dealing with Action Motorcycles in Canberra? They have a bike I am interested in but I will have to buy it sight unseen.
    Thanks Al

2. I bought a bike off them here in melbourne before they closed .
    the sales manager who run the store name was daryl , he used to manage the canberra store , so he might be back there .
    ask and see .looked after me

3. You're in Oregon and buying a bike in Canberra????

I know them pretty well - they're OK...not perfect....

How can we help??? I don't mind going and having a look or whatever - it's a small city and Mitchell is only 10-15mins from where I work...

jdm

4. jan '05 askal posted about coming to Australia for a motorcycle tour.

5. Ah.....well Askal - no worries....drop me a PM or post here if you want me to go have a look at something....

They know me - I bought my R1 from there and occaisionally buy accessories/gear there as well...

jdm

6. Hey thanks a lot for the offer. I will take you up on it. I was going to arrive last October but had a delay till March of this year. Looking forward to a few tinnies with my mates! Did I get that right?
    LOL, Al

7. Pretty close....

I'll drop you a PM with my email details...

jdm