Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ACT- Urgent help required.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by typhoon, Aug 4, 2007.

1. I need a place to store my gear and also somewhere to live till I can find somewhere to rent or share.
    I can't leave my gear here as my psycho ex will destroy everything.
    I also will probably need somewhere to store a car for about a week maximum till I can get it running again.
    If anyone can help with anything, please let me know.
    0411 two six two six seven zero
    Regards, Andrew.

2. Shit mate. Bad luck. Wish I could help.
  3. My flat is full sorry mate, but if you've boxes or anything, you can leave them in my courtyard if you want, and if your car's secure you can leave it at the end of my street in the parking area.

0405 three o five four three six
  4. Sorry to see you in this predicament.
    Pitty I am in Melbourne, you could have taken shelter here.
    I hope you sort something out quickly.
  5. I can probably help you out with a bit of storage room. You could also leave your car out the front of my house if it is secure! But I've left a car out the front unlocked with the keys in it and no one stole it! It was dead anyway.....
  6. have about 20m^2 storage space under the house, just mail it to melbourne :p
  7. always a bed at mogo.
  8. where are you located now and where are you looking to move to and how much stuff are we talking about ?

got a spare room here now since one guy moved out
  9. Sorry bout your predicament. That sucks! I can store your car here in the underground garage, but unfortunatly my place is pretty full.
  10. Hey Andrew..wish I could help you out but I'm down here in Vic. All the best with it. Thinking of you.

Rosie xx
  11. Thanks guys, seems I don't have an immediate problem now. Hopefully things will be sorted out for the better soon.
    Netrider is great, so much help available when needed!

Regards, Andrew.