Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[ACT] Servicing in Canberra

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by blaringmike, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Hi all,

I would like to get my bike professionally tuned. Can any Canberra NR's recommend a good bike shop for this. Its a CBR250RR and I just put a new pipe on it and have been told it should be tuned.

2. Have a chat to Bruce's Motorcycle Repairs out in Mitchell - he's pretty good :grin:
  3. I second Bruce's.
  4. Axle's in Phillip.
  5. Thanks for the replies, i'll check out Bruce's tomorrow
  6. On a similar note,

I need a mechanic saturday morning to do a bike inspection, anyone know a good place near braddon?

Cheers :)
  7. If you are REALLY lucky, Hal at TJs (Lonsdale St, Braddon) will help you. He usually only does tyres though, but if you give him a sob story about being from out of town and desperate he may help you out :grin:

I think Axle's at Phillip and Dahlitz at Queanbeyan are open on Saturdays as well, but both are about 15-20 mins from Braddon and you'll be lucky to get in at short notice.
  8. Thanks I'll give TJs a call today and see if they're open + can have a look at it for me.
  9. Sweet, I gave him a call. He says he can give it a looking over and give me an idea of what I'll have to spend on it in the time to come. And he's open tomorrow. And its very close... awesome :)

Thanks ausjc and mel!
  10. No worries :)

Hal's a good bloke - he'll tell ya straight what's good and bad :grin:

Good luck with it!