Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[ACT] Queanbeyan fortnightly breakfast!, Sun May 13th

Discussion in 'Other States' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Andrew.

Thought we should do this fortinightly, everyone seemed to like it!
    Maybe this can become the regular topic for discussing the next one, which will be 13/5 at 10am.
    If anyone wants to make it earlier or later, speak up. If anyone wants it weekly, ...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. oh i thought we were going to vary locations, like do it in the city or something as well?

either way i'll be keen

oh and apparently the sunday is mothers day

3. We can vary locations. someone suggest a place! Mother's day...bugger! :roll:
    I know a good place in Kingston that does brekky........someone else suggest something, maybe something up Gunghalin way?

Regards, Andrew.

4. So... Sunday brekkie... where's it gonna be?

5. up in gungahlin would be good, i will find out whats out there

6. Cool... Sonja wanted to know, she might come along :grin:

I *might* turn up... or I might go straight home and crawl into bed :LOL:

7. I'm out. Heading up to Sydney for Mother's Day.

8. hmmm well i'm going to have a look around gungahlin on saturday, but wont be able to get on here afterwards, how about if anyone is interest we all just meet at say 10am outside gungahlin market place, and go from there? anyone interested?

9. For starters, where is Gungahlin market??? :LOL: seriuosly

10. seeing as there is very little interest, i will be at the same place in qbn at 10am for breaky if anyone is interested

11. I think it's a bad weekend, with Mothers day as you mentioned!
    I should have thought of that eh?
    I've no idea where Gungahlin marketplace is, but Gungahlin is not that big, could find it?
    If not, teh usual is cool, and maybe we can have people in their local areas scout out some decent brekky places, so we can move this around a bit?
    I know you're out there Canberra lurkers, speak up and join in the fun!

Regards, Andrew.

12. Well I quite like Lido's Cafe at Belconnen Mall... wicked eggs benedict... but it's a fair way away from the bike parking!

OK so Paradiso Cafe at QBN - 10:00am.... I *should* be there (hangover dependant) :grin:

13. I can't make brekky tomorrow, I've got to go out with the fiancee and a box trailer and pick some piece of gym equipment up. :roll:

Regards, Andrew.

14. I wont be making this one...sorry

15. Beefcake! BEEFCAKKEEEE!!!

16. 2 weeks til the next one, anyone wanna suggest somewhere?

17. You're not going on the postponed Learner ride James?

18. ah oops yeah i wont be here

19. I'm quite fond of the Paradiso... that mexican beans thingy of Leen's that I ate was quite good!!!

:grin:

20. yeah but pity you had to wait til everyone was basically finished breaky to get your coffee