Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[ACT] P test practice carpark

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by blaringmike, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Hi all,

I'm doing the P's test on Wednesday and i've been trying to find carparks to practice in. Usually I go to EPIC but due to summernats the practice area is full of trucks etc... I tried the Woden one today but there was a VL parked across the U-turn which is what i really need to practice.

I've heard there a test area marked out in Kamba near the U-stow it. I went out there today and could not find it. If anyone knows where this one or other carparks with the test mark out could you let me know.

2. Hi Mick

I'm not sure how you missed the Kambah one? It's the big carpark next to U-Stow-IT, and the test is marked out at the opposite end to the church. If I were you I'd try going to the Woden one again as the markings are better.
  3. Good luck with the test mick!
  4. Thanks for the directions on the Kambah track ausjc. I spent the last couple of days out there practicing and it payed off. I passed the test with 0 points. We had 3 out of 5 pass.

Only 365 days until my new r6/cbr/675. I definatly wont be upgrading before the 12 months thou. Almost stacked the CBR on the way home after the test. That would not of been a good way to celebrate.