Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ACT Newbie Reporting Fer Dooty, Thir..

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Ang, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Private Ang reporting fer dooty, Sirs and Ma'ams...
    *salutes comically, smacking self in eyebrow* :cool:

PS: I have a request for assistance from someone near West Hoxton in the General discussions area, to look at a bike for me, if you have a mind to consider it.. thanks!

2. welcome ang, have you and leen given up on the gsx400f?

3. Heya! Cool to see so many canberrans on the forum... :)

Hope to see you around town.. i'll eventually make it to the canberra coffee thingies soon too, if you go to those?

4. Welcome to NR.. :grin:

5. Not officially... tho it looks like being way too much $$ to bother getting it on the road.. But I'll see how I go with the other one..

Are you Dale??

Thanks 4 the welcome, guys/girls. :)

6. :LOL: ang you offend me, it's james, you know the guy that sleeps in cars :rofl:

7. Welcome Ang.. Happy shopping :grin:

8. Bummer about the Sydney bike, Ang. What's the budget, requirement, maybe I can have a look around for you...?

9. paul she was talking about a gsx400f which she and celestrina are trying to put on the road, she is still trying to find out about the bike in sydney

10. Nope, it's updated in the "can someone look at a bike in West Hoxton" thread. She had a line on a Suzi 500, and I was going to have a look at it today, but the bloke sold it late last night, so she's back to square one...

11. Awwww, how embarrassment!!! :oops: That's the second time I've forgotten/mistaken who you were.... But mayhap I have an excuse.. I didn't know your Forum name...

Ya know, you can sleep in the house next time Leen has a party... I'm sure you'll be prefectly safe!! :cool:

12. I'm all good now, thanks, Paul. I'm now the proud owner of a 1984 Suzuki GSX550EFE... I just gotta get ACT Road User Services to accept that it's learner legal... they're trying to tell me it's not... I reckon they got their calculations wrong.. Currently on the warpath to prove 'em wrong..

13. hey Angie . . . .
    You remember me.

Remember . . . I kicked Mel's ass on Singstar with The Cure - Friday I'm In Love !! hahahaha :p

Welcome !

14. Heya Ang - glad to see you made it over here!

When is the next Singstar party? :LOL: Actually I don't think you got up last time Ang! We'll have to make sure you do next time :p

15. wow !

no objection that i'm Singstar King !
    :rofl:

16. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Micky what can I say? You ARE the Singstar King!!!

:grin:

17. G'day ang. Great to see you here. Send my warmest wishes to Leen

18. [quote="Angquote]

I'm all good now, thanks, Paul. I'm now the proud owner of a 1984 Suzuki GSX550EFE... I just gotta get ACT Road User Services to accept that it's learner legal... they're trying to tell me it's not... I reckon they got their calculations wrong.. Currently on the warpath to prove 'em wrong..[/quote]

Hi Ang,
    Nice to see you here.
    Congratulations,on the new purchase.
    Good luck with the red tape and paperwork.
    Su

19. Hi Ang, thanks for having me, the singstar thing was not me!. So you coming to Sydney with the crew sometime?
    K

20. Hi Ang!
    Hope to see you out and about on the bike sometime soon!