Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[ACT] Meet & Greet @ Action Motorcycles, Sat Feb 17th

Discussion in 'Other States' started by ForumBot, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Mel

17 February 2007

Outside Action Motorcycles, Kembla Court, Mitchell

Show ‘n’ Shine, Sausage Sizzle, Raffle, Membership Registrations and Renewals

Action Motorcycles will also be having a sale on the same day.

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. damn mel, same day as the camp quality pillion ride
  3. Is it? Oh what a shame... I was hoping you guys would all come vote for my bike in the show and shine :LOL:

Anyway, if anyone wants to come along, the Girls on the Move meet & greet is on Saturday 17 Feb at Action Motorcycles in Mitchell. Action is having a sale on that day as well, we'll have a sausage sizzle (mmm... sausage sizzle...) and plenty of raffles and prizes and stuff.

Should be a great day so hope to see some of you there!!!

Here's the flyer for the day too:

4. Damn that would've been handy for me, Mitchell is so close and I need to start looking for winter gear.
  5. as long as u dont ditch the kids for it haggis :p
  6. Not a chance!
  7. mel got, picked a great day for this :LOL: camp quality pillion ride on and also the convoy for kids with cancer is on in canberra/queanbeyan that day also :LOL:
  8. Oops... :p

(the day was picked back in November or something...)
  9. Mmmmm, sausage sizzle AND attractive female riders! :cool:

Regards, Andrew.
  10. So we'll see you there Andrew? :grin:
  11. He'll put on his going out toupee for this one.
  12. Now that would be scary, a toupee wearing motorcyclist. Has disaster written all over it!
    I'll probably turn up, I'd like to get a throttle rocker and a few little gizzmos for the bike.

Regards, Andrew.