Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[ACT] Does it say anywhere what bike is used for the MOST?

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Wade Wrench, Jun 21, 2008.

1. I realise you get an orange certificate upon passing the MOST in the ACT. But was just wondering if it says anywhere what kind of bike was used to take the MOST.

Am aware if the MOST is taken on a scooter then the license would say auto only or something to that effect.

So does it list the bike model anywhere?

2. This is for the P's test I assume? No, it doesn't say what bike you do it on, but do it on a proper bike for your own sake.
  3. If you do it on an auto scooter then you will get an "A" condition on your licence which means you are restricted to riding automatic bikes for 12 months. If you are concerned about the MOST test then higher one of their CB250's. Very easy to do the MOST test on one of those.
  4. Was actually thinking of getting a GS500 and doing the MOST on that. Would probably be much easier on the CB250 though.

I don't suppose any Australian state bothers with the make of the motorbike used for the test? Reason I'm asking is apparently if one wanted to convert their Australian license in countries with motorcycle licenses based on engine capacity, the type of bike used for the test matters...