Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[ACT] Die Hard 4.0 Thursday 23rd Aug

Discussion in 'Other States' at netrider.net.au started by motormouse, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Hey guys I'm keen to go see this one - despite the mixed reports. We could meet at Manuka cinemas at 6 and catch a session sometime there after and maybe grab a quick bite to eat?

Whatta you reckon?

2. Do you reckon you'd have need to have seen all the other die hard movies before? Cuz I don't think I've seen any of them!

3. Nah, I don't think thats necessary. But I'm guessing you need a good appreciation for explosions, blood and dodgy stunts :shock: :grin:

4. Dodgy? Totally beleeeevabull stuff. I liked it.

5. you would :p

mel, have seen it and would say no, all you need to know is John Maclaine is a bad ass, and you know that now

6. i should be right for this, funds depending will be caging though, bike will be semi coming apart after tonight, to swap the clutch out, so its ridable to see micky

7. If there's enough of a concensus, don't mind if we see something else - as long as its not french. Havn't been to the movies in ages!

8. Went and saw it, it's all good (apart from the jet bet, that's rubbish). I give it two guns shooting up in the air.

9. Ah bugger it, I'm out, got drinks on for a workmate which I had forgotten about :oops:

10. not sure i wll make it now either, need to do some work to the bike so i can ride this weekend :(

11. Well stop posting on the forums and get back to work!

12. well i can't do it til the gasket shows up, but it should be here tomorrow :p

13. Is anyone coming? :cry:

I'm going to be left standing out there in the cold all by my lonesome :cry: :cry:

I though you were going to bring the candles James :eek:hno::cry: :cry:

14. That's soooooo cute James :p

15. Now you've broken my heart :oops: :cry:

:LOL: :LOL:

Well I'll be there anyway. I'm going to go past some of the cafe's and ask if they can reserve a table for 10 as well as the car spots out front from 6pm. If they agree we can grab some of those orange cones for the cafe staff to put out.

Might be a long shot but you never know

16. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :rofl: :rofl:

i will tell you, you have two chances slim and buckleys, they can't control parking

17. Yeah of the day to Tess
    Don’t let the poor turn out dampen your enthusiasm for trying to organise this type of event. I was double book other wise I would have been there :oops:

18. reschedule for this week perhaps?

19. Not worried, Leen and I had a great time. You should have seen her jump - frickin hilarious! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: