Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ACT Coast Run this weekend... still on?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by ricecooker, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Hey, if I recall correctly, we had some discussion about doing a coast run this weekend...

Is anybody still interested?

The weather forecast is looking pretty good so far :cool: :grin:

2. hey mel,

I would be but i gotta work. I'd figured how no-one seemed overly interested it was a pass on that one. If you end up going though enjoy!!!
  3. I'm free on Sunday.
  4. I'd be up for something Saturday morning, or Sunday. Will depend if I get my bike back from the mechanic though, should know for sure about it tomorrow arvo.
  5. Cool. Sunday is looking good for me too :)
  6. That's a bugger! :(
  7. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Well I'm out for this weekend... gotta help out with learner ride Sunday now... bugger :( and people coming to look at ER on Saturday.

If you guys end up going I hope you enjoy!

8. That's a shame, I went by myself to Batemans Bay today. If anyone else is still up for it on Sunday let me know. Time, place to meet etc.
  9. Very jealous JG - it was a great day to be out on the bike.

I *might* have gotten out of the learner ride on Sunday...

What time were you thinking of heading out?

rb - how'd you go with your bike?
  10. Probably around midday, maybe a little earlier. No plans really so I'm easy, I'm just not big on getting out of bed early.

First time I've ever been to Bungendore today, very cute little town.
  11. i am officially riding from MOGO to COBARGO at around (but not specifically) lunch time, if you are gonna come down, i will be beside myself if i have someone to play with!

with interest failing we sent our kids to the farm at cobargo, and my wife is going down in the morning, i am working 'till 11 or so....so that leaves the arvo open.

regardless i'm doing that bit :)